- Grind, bevel, and fit fittings to Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel Pipe
- Cut and Fit copper, PVC, CPVC, HDPE, PPE piping, and tubing
- Experience with Ductile Iron, Cast Iron, and Mechanical Joints is a plus
- Experience rigging pipe valves and fittings a plus
- Perform take-out calculations for Fittings and elbows
- Field route small bore pipe and tubing
- Interpret Isometric drawings and piping plans
- Install Clevis Hangers, U-bolts, and standard Pipe support figures
- Install flange bolt and gaskets
- Thread small bore pipe
- OSHA 10 Preferred
- Vaccinated preferred
Building a culture of care means creating an environment where people feel valued, not just customers and clients but those within the organization. InServ believes in creating a culture of care to create a family within our organization.
InServ believes strongly in promoting employees from within our organization. By investing in our employees and dedicating funds for education, we promote a culture of advancement and progression.
InServ is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We provide competitive wages and benefits that include paid vacation and holidays, medical, dental, vision, educational benefits, 401K retirement plan, craft training, and career pathing.
Other Open Postions
InServ accepts applications for welders, fitters, electricians, helpers, instrument technicians, control technicians, millwrights, riggers and metal fabricators.
For these employment opportunities, please contact us at email@example.com or fill out our online application.